Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I do

I like soccer and I like wrestling and I like hip hop. yesterday I learned a really cool move. I like to bug my sister. My teacher is Mrs. Freeman and I'm in the second grade. My friends are Josiah, Liam, ANthony and Mikey and Tanner and Oliver. I like to play wall ball and with my friends and I like to golf with my dad and I like to play tag. My favorite scripture story is when Ammon cut off the arms of the Lamanites. and my favorite song is bleeding love and I like the Jonas brothers and high school musical 3.

6 comments:

Kirsten H. said...

very cool website jaykob! thanks for sharing...try and put a video clip up of your new dance move!

Sarah Heder said...

Bleeding Love, huh? That's your favorite song? Interesting choice. Oh, and I agree with Kirsten --- it would be so fun to see a video of your new dance move. You're a sweet dancer.

Helen said...

Hi Jaykob! I love your new blog too. I would also like to see your new dance moves. I love you.

Staci said...

(Hi Jaykob). COOL. Love Olivia.

reevergirl said...

hey jaykob wats up itss spencer ur cousin long time no see. My favorite song is "What is Love" by Haddaway. My favorite movie right now is Quantum of Solace. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Jaykob, it Conner. I like your blog but I hate High School Musical 3 - no offense. My favorite song is Help by the Beatles and my favorite show is Drake and Josh. You look almost as cool as me!

Rachel said...

Don't worry Conner. I'm not offended. But you should be because it takes a real man to like a musical. From, Jaykob